With the launch, the baby care brand has forayed into the hand hygiene segment.
August 21, 2020
Nowadays, when there is an unprecedented rise in infections, resisting oneself from touching things with our hands is the best practice that one should follow but in the case of kids and young children, no parent can rely on this practice as they being mischievous and playful tend to touch everything. We all know that hands are the main pathways of germ transmission given that we all touch uncountable things in our day to day life. Hence, all the credible health organizations over the world are propagating awareness on the need of hand hygiene and are advocating either washing hands with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer to keep our hands free from germs & microbes. This all necessitates that we go back to the basic practice of hand hygiene to prevent infections and be safe from illness and diseases.
Chicco, a leading baby care brand that understands the need of the hour, and acknowledges the importance of hand sanitization, has forayed into the hand hygiene segment with the launch of its new Hand Sanitizer.
Understanding the needs of parents and young children, Chicco has come up with the all-new Hand Sanitizer which is alcohol-based and is enriched with the goodness of Neem seed oil, serving to be a perfect solution to ensure hand hygiene and protection for young children (3 years+) and the whole family. It is non-sticky, fast-acting, and easy-on-the-go gel to sanitize your and your kid’s hands anytime anywhere.
Key Features of Chicco Hand Sanitizer
- It is an Alcohol based (complying with the guidelines given by health societies of > 60% alcohol)
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral & Anti-Fungal
- Kills 99.9% germs i.e. commonly found bacteria and fungi
- Enriched with goodness of Neem seed oil whose anti-bacterial & medicinal properties have been talked about since ages
- It has Glycerin that prevents drying of hands
- It is free from parabens, sulphates, formaldehyde and synthetic dyes